DEFINITION OF TERMS
- "Administration of the website of the online store Trademinister (hereinafter referred to as the Administration of the site)" - authorized employees to manage the site, acting on behalf of FE "Zhanna Vladimirovna Petrunina" (TIN - 583518092064, OGRN - 320774600268590.109472 , Moscow, st.Tashkentskaya d. 29/179, o. 3), which organizes and carries out the processing of personal data, and also determines the purposes of processing personal data and the composition of personal data.
- "Personal data" - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (subject of personal data).
- "Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- "Confidentiality of personal data" is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has gained access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
- "User of the site of the online store (hereinafter referred to as the User)" - a person who has access to the Site via the Internet and uses the Site of the online store.
- "Cookies" is a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
- "IP-address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built over IP.
- last name, first name, patronymic of the User;
- User's contact phone number;
- e-mail address;
- delivery address of the Goods;
- User's place of residence.
- The online store protects Data that is automatically transmitted when viewing ad units and when visiting pages on which a statistical system script ("pixel") is installed:
- Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the website of the online store that require authorization.
- The online store collects statistics on the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program that provides access to display ads);
- referrer (address of the previous page).
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
- User's personal data The administration of the website of the online store can use for the following purposes:
Identification of the User registered on the website of the online store for placing an order and (or) concluding an Agreement for the sale of goods by remote means with shop.trademinister.ru.
- Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Website of the online store.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Website of the online store, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
- Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- Create an account for making purchases, if the User has agreed to create an account.
- Notifications of the User of the Website of the online store about the status of the Order.
- Processing and receiving payments, confirming tax or tax benefits, challenging a payment, determining the User's eligibility for a credit line.
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Website of the online store.
- Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the online store or on behalf of the partners of the online store.
- Carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the User.
- Providing the User with access to the sites or services of the partners of the online store in order to receive products, updates and services.
METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the Site of the online store "shop.trademinister.ru ", Including delivery of the Goods.
- The User's personal data can be transferred to the authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- The Site Administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Website of the online store.
- Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in the event of a change in this information.
SITE ADMINISTRATION MUST:
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
- Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data apply or request for the verification period, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
- In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this conconfidential information:
- Became public domain prior to its loss or disclosure.
- Was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
- Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
- Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the website of the online store and the Administration of the site, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
- If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Updated on "17" August 2020