LiqPay payment gateway for Shopify
Completed integration with LiqPay payment gateway using Hosted Payments SDK (Shopify offsite payments) .
The following connection options are valid (4800 rubles per year support for all options):
- Free connection - if you register a Shopify store with our help
- Connection 4000 rubles - if you register a Shopify store here < / li>
- Connection 8000 rubles - in other cases
Examples of gateway operation:
- Register in LiqPay and make settings in the LiqPay Cabinet
- Registering a Shopify < span> and configure settings in your Shopify Cabinet
- Send data to firstname.lastname@example.org to connect the gateway:
- Public LiqPay key
- Personal LiqPay key
- API Key Shopify for LiqPay app
- API Password Shopify for LiqPay app
- Shopify store name in store.myshopify.com format
- You need to install the gateway using this link . Please note that the country of the store must be Ukraine (Settings - General - Store address). The "Liqpay by PrivatBank" gateway is in the Alternative payments list.
- Also get a login and a signature that you need to enter on the Payments page of the Settings section on the / admin page of your store.
- Contact LiqPay about activating your LiqPay account.
Setting in the LiqPay Cabinet
Please note: you need to enter a trusted IP: 184.108.40.206 (Shopify gateway for LiqPay).
Save the public and private keys - they need to be sent to connect the gateway.
Then such settings
Configuring the application in the Shopify Dashboard
You need to save your API Key and API Password.
Configuring a Gateway in the Shopify Dashboard
On the Settings - Payments page, enter the received login and signature.