Facebook Pixel < / span> is designed to track ad spend performance, optimize conversions, and remarketing. Using this mechanism, it is possible to track conversions for each promotion channel and compare the amount spent on promotion with the store's revenue. It is also possible to organize repeated interactions with store visitors, for example, display ads for your product to Facebook visitors who have not made a purchase (one of the remarketing options).
To connect Pixel to the store you need:
- Register a Facebook account Pixel
- Connect Facebook Pixel to Shopify
- Enable the Pixel to work in the desired directions
- Check if all settings are correct
Description of actions:
- The pixel is associated with a Facebook account, so when registration set the name to match the store name.
- To connect to Shopify in the admin part of the store in the Online Store - Preferences - Facebook Pixel section, specify the Pixel ID that was assigned during registration
- Configure in your Facebook Pixel account what standard events you will monitor ( Create Conversion & gt; Track Conversions with Standard Events or Create Conversion & gt; Track conversions using Standard Events ). Shopify automatically connects event tracking programs on the necessary pages.
Event List: a) View content or View page
b) Search or Search
c) Add to cart or Add to cart
d ) Add to wishlist or Add to favorites list
e) Initiate checkout or Start checkout
f) Add payment info or Add payment details
g) Make purchase or Checkout
g) Lead or Potential client
h) Complete registration or Registration on the site
- To check the settings made, use the extension Facebook Pixel Helper < / a> for Chrome browser.